Thursday, May 31, 2012

Obsessed...Who Me?



Bonnie at Living a Wonderful Life is having an oh-so-fun linky party, and I'm joining in!  She's asked us to share our obsessions - personal or professional.  I have a little of both!





It is SUMMER!  Yay!  Sooooo, I am just a little obsessed with the lake!  It's hot outside, and I love being on the lake!  Boating, swimming, floating, occasionally fishing, and...tubing...I love it all!  
Me & The Hubby tubing on Memorial Day Weekend! 

Yes, that is me, still hanging on!



Google Reader and Pinterest are 2 more of my obsessions!  I love browsing through everyone's amazing blogs and seeing so many amazing ideas!  I find so many good ideas for cooking, and my house, and my classroom, and my children...that don't exist...on pinterest!




Source
Scented stickers!  Oh. My. Goodness...I love them because my kiddos love them!  They're the perfect reward for a job well done...at least my third graders think so!  They collect them on their binders!  You can find them at Michael's or in the Target dollar spot sometimes!


This is my stash! haha


So, like I said before, it's summer...which means I'm in a swimsuit most weekends...which makes this obsession BAD!  I LOVE CHOCOLATE!  There I said it...It's no surprise to pretty much anyone who really knows me!  My third grade team teachers know to come to my room if they need a little cocoa pick-me-up!




And one last obsession (for this post) that isn't so bad...water!  I drink lots and lots of water!  My wonderful husband got me a gift for Christmas that I use every day.  My UK Tervis tumbler goes to and from work with me every day - you rarely see me without it!  It's the big one...24 ounces, and I still had to get a filtering pitcher to keep in my mini-fridge so I could refill during the day!  And I think my kids noticed!  I got this little beauty as an end of the year gift!  {Love the school spirit!}


Now go check out Bonnie's blog and link up!  And don't forget to enter my first giveaway!

10 comments:

  1. I always love finding third grade blogs! =) I am your newest follower.

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to find new third grade blogs too! Thanks for following! Make sure you enter my giveaway (from my last post) if you haven't yet!

      Enter My Giveaway!

      Delete
  2. My kids were nuts this year for Smelly stickers!! I didn't know you could get them at Target! I will keep my eyes opened!!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, tubing looks like so much fun! Enjoy your summer fun on the lake!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much fun!! It's not without the occasional painful moment though!

      Delete
  4. Now that looks fun! I just started my 3rd gr blog this week. Still learning how do participate in a linky party. ;)

    Brynley
    Brynley's Brainstorms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun! :) I visited your blog and it is adorable! I'm a new follower! If you need any tips, I'll be glad to do what I can to help (but I'm no expert)! You can email me any time!

      Delete
  5. LOL - so hearing you on the pinterest obsession. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for linking up! I'm your newest follower! Ha, I am SO with you on Pinterest. I have lots of things pinned for Baby Walton that has not even been conceived! Oh gosh, with that chocolate supply in my room, I wouldn't have any leftover for coworkers!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you Bonnie...I love new followers! I can't believe I'm only 8 away from 100!!

      Delete